Product are sealed in a Paper tubes with Metal caps on it so they are super secure when they reach you.
How to Install Door Murals
- Clean your door/wall or other surface. Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt. Any kind of door material is suitable.
- Remove the door handle.
- Measure the internal door.
- Unpack and spread out the graphic sheet on a flat surface.
- Cut the graphic sheet to size if you need.
- Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet. Make sure that none of the mural pieces is left on the backing paper.
- Face the self-adhesive side of the mural down on the location that you desire and apply even, firm pressure to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
- Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
Remember that you can remove the door mural once applied, but you will not be able to re-use them again.